- Thirteen teens and children trusted the Lord for salvation during the Teen Camp and Grade School Camp 1. Two of the Cubs Campers also received Jesus as Savior.
- The restrooms in the new chapel were completed before the summer camp season began.
- A group of men from Knoxville, Tennessee helped with work in the new dining room in May. We were also thankful for local church groups that helped prepare the campgrounds for summer camps.
- For gifts to help with KMM needs, including the replacement of items stolen earlier in the spring.
- Wayne Moses, manager of the Lee County Recreational Center, received a good report from his recent surgery.
- For camp speakers, staff, junior staff and volunteers working throughout the summer, as well as for God’s work in the hearts of campers that attend Youth Haven.
- For the completion of the new kitchen and dining room — we have had some setbacks. Also, for the need of replacing blacktop damaged by construction of the new chapel/dining room. This will be a big expense.
- For Youth Haven’s need of new, 72-passenger buses to transport campers.
- For preparations for the 75th Anniversary Celebration of Kentucky Mountain Mission on September 9.
- Additional staff workers are very much needed at the Lee County Recreational Center, the Clay County Christian Youth Center and at Youth Haven.